At Compassionate Home Care, we know that caring for aging parents can be a challenging task. That is why we strive to help with the following homecare services:
- Help with personal care - assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, oral hygiene, skin care, toileting, mobility, assuring safety in the home and other personal services.
- Light house cleaning, making beds, changing linens, laundry, grocery shopping, bill payment and other related services.
- Meal preparation and cleanup
- Transportation - assistance to medical appointments, to visit family and friends, shopping, errands, fun outings and other trips.
- Companionship services - services can be provided in the home or in a hospital to help ensure patient safety.
- Help with medications - medication management
- Wound care, injections, medication administration and other skilled services.
- Coordinate other needed health care services
- Provide help in times of crisis
- Coordinate communications between health care providers and family members
- Update family members by email or phone calls on a regular basis
- Identify and assist with utilizing community resources
- Act as the senior’s advocate while they are in the hospital
- Assist with non-health-related tasks such as making arrangements for home maintenance and repairs
- Make arrangements for installing home safety equipment
- Provide NC-approved health care power of attorney and living will blank forms
Depending on the client’s needs, we can provide:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
An RN is on call 24 hours a day to support our caregivers and clients with issues or emergencies.
We want you to be completely happy with our homecare services. If you do not mesh with our caregiver’s personality, just tell us and we will provide other caregivers to choose from.